The ianacare app is designed to help coordinate and provide help with the non-medical care that your friends and loved ones are providing. Caregivers and patients can request help, or you can proactively to offer help in a number of categories:
- Meals: Drop off food or have meals delivered from local restaurants
- Rides: Provide pick up and drop off at appointments or send a ride service
- Rest/Break: Offer to take over so the caregiver can get tend to other things in their life.
- Child care: Help with child care by offering a ride, an activity, or babysitting
- Check-ins: Schedule an in person visit, phone call, or group video chat
- Errands: Drop off /order groceries, medicine, and supplies or help with house and yard work"
- Pet care: Offer to walk, feed, check on, or board a pet
- Other help: Offer assistance in any way you can think of. Even the smallest things mean a lot!
- Gift cards: Send a gift card to help with food, ride services, supplies, or self-care
- Amazon wishlist: Purchase and send supplies directly from a caregiver’s Amazon wish list
- Money: Send a gift or Loan using a Visa gift card
From the home screen, you can select the gift card and Amazon wish list options:
From the home screen (select "Get Started") or the calendar (select "+", then "offer help"), you can select one of the other categories: